Type Here to Get Search Results !

Referral Code of My Daily Shopping to get ₹50 Joining Bonus

My Daily Shopping app

What's the referral code of My Daily Shopping app?

-Referral code of My Daily Shopping :MY2031

Location:

 Right now Available only in 
  • Kerala

How to use Referral Code in My Daily Shopping?

  1. Download My daily Shopping App by clicking here
  2. Open the app and sign up for a new account
  3. Enter your mobile number Email Address & referral code
  4. Enter My Daily Shopping referral code: MY2031
 5. You will get ₹50 within 24 hours

About the app:

    • Get the My Daily Shopping App to experience online grocery shopping.
    • Get the My Daily Shopping App to experience online grocery shopping like never before!
    • Welcome to the official App of My Daily Shopping- A new world of Online Grocery and Apparel shopping!
    • Now save big on your online shopping of grocery, daily essentials and your favourite apparels. Download the free My Daily Shopping app on your Android phone/tablet and enjoy Free Home Delivery.
    • Shop online from a wide range of products including fresh fruits and vegetables, groceries, snacks, beverages, home & household essentials, beauty & hygiene and baby care.  
    • Get the best deals, best offers, low prices and save more every day – 365 days a year & enjoy contactless home delivery and hassle-free online grocery shopping just at a click of a button

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.